Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
BREAKAGE / CREDIT POLICY
1. During the course of packing your order, our employees check very carefully to ensure that no damaged pieces leave our warehouse. Please read the following instructions carefully and take the necessary action to better help us serve you.
2. UNLOAD PALLET(S) IN THE TRUCK DRIVER’S PRESENCE, AND HAVE HIM SIGN FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THE SHIPMENT. DAMAGES MUST BE NOTED ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT IN ORDER FOR A CLAIM TO BE FILED. TAKE PHOTOS AND NOTIFY US RIGHT AWAY.
3. If it is impractical to unpack the shipment in the presence of the truck driver, please sign the delivery receipt as“RECEIVED WITHOUT CHECKING CONTENT”.This will help if shipping damages are found later on.
4. You must inspect goods at the time of delivery and file all claims (request a Damage Goods/Missing Items Report).Non visible damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. All claims must be filed within 48 hours of delivery.
5. Failure to file within 48 hours will diminish your chances of receiving breakage credits. If you are unable to unpack or inspect items at delivery, please contact the office.
6. We do not give credit for SHIPPING/FREIGHT. WE DO NOT REPLACE BROKEN MERCHANDISE. We can’t send just 1 item.
7. Not all claims getfull credit.Some items (cracked, chipped, etc.) receive partial credit, and destroyed (or non sellable) items should get full credit. Most pottery has variations in glazes and colors – this does not warrant credits.PHOTOS MUST ACCOMPANY THE CLAIM IN ORDER TO RECEIVE FULL OR PARTIAL CREDIT.
8. Fax all damage claims to 407-319-9067 within 48 hours. Or call for a direct contact.
9. If you cancel your order after we receive a confirmation, you may be charged a re- stocking fee of 50%, if the order is pulled and packed.
10. If UPC codes are needed please inform your salesperson before placing your order.
11. Invoices/credit statements are emailed or faxed, per customer request